We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced web developer to build dynamic websites using our own (custom) CMS.
- Develop or/and integrate front-end components with our back-end functionality. Additionally, maintain and support websites built with our product - TAD CMS
- Develop or/and integrate front-end components with our back-end functionality
- Participate (when necessary) in business meetings that outline the project’s scope and requirements
- At least 6 months of professional experience with PHP OOP
- Basic knowledge of relational database platforms (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL) and database normalization techniques
- Experience with a modern PHP MVC framework (Yii, Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon) is a plus
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, Gulp/Grunt, SASS/Less is a plus
We would love to hear about your skills and your experience, as well as any questions you might have.
Back to all positions